2021 RVMS Summer Farmer’s Market
September 11, 2021 9:00 AM
Click here to view the market map and vendor list for this Saturday, September 11th.
- Pizza Saturday! This market is a special one because Langwater Farm will be bringing their wood-fired pizza oven for delicious pies made on the spot.
- 11:00am -12:00pm: Story time with BPL children’s librarian Celeste Bocchicchio-Chaudhri. Miss Celeste will have free books to give away to kids along with flyers and information about library programs. She will also be signing people up for library cards. Eric Rosenbaum will be joining us to do a demonstration of Makey-Makey.
- This week’s Community Stall is Greening Rozzie. Their mission is to make Roslindale a greener, more sustainable and more cohesive community.
- Swing by the Summer Eats tent to get a free lunch for your kid(s). This Project Bread program is aimed to increase access to free, healthy meals for kids during summer. Meals are available starting at 11:00am.
- Visit their Market FAQ page for info on what to expect.