Ashmont Farmers Market
July 12, 2019 3:00 PM
Join Greater Ashmont Main Street for their 11th Season of the Ashmont Farmers Market! This year the Farmers Market will run from June 28 – Oct 18, plus the holiday pop up market on Small Business Saturday, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Weekly Market Features:
* Sibling Organic Farm is returning for its 3rd season. Watch out for their specialty Asian vegetables.
* George’s Bakery Products breads, bagels and sweet treats will be available weekly.
* Stony Creek Farm and Grass Fed Beef providing locally raised grass-fed beef as well as local honey & maple syrup.
* EatWell will be providing their mealkits. EatWell offers families an easy, affordable way to cook a healthy and homemade dinner. Our solution is a meal kit, a box complete with a thirty-minute, one-pot recipe and all the fresh ingredients to cook a family dinner.
* Leah’s Gourmet Sauces crafts healthy, nutritious fruit based sauces geared towards anyone who has a taste for a delicious low sugar treat, free of additives and preservatives.
* Tacos Don Beto will be on deck weekly to fulfill all of your taco-y cravings!
* Weekly music by talented local musicians!
* Stop by the Market table to see this year’s swag, including the 2019 market t-shirts,
* Live music/arts and community information tables from our partners/sponsors at every market
The Ashmont Farmers Market accepts cash, credit/debit cards, and SNAP/EBT. The Commonwealth’s Healthy Incentives
Program (HIP) which will match up to $80/month of produce purchases made with a SNAP/EBT depending on family size. (Info: www.mass.gov/hip)
Follow @AshmontFarmMkt on social media or check out the weekly calendar for vendors, music, and special activities at greaterashmont.org/calendar/farmers-market/. See you at the
Many thanks to Greater Ashmont Main Street‘s Annual Sustainers (the City of Boston‘s Boston Main Streets program, the Boston Main Streets Foundation, the MBTA, Trinity Management LLC, and the Martin Richard Foundation), and our 2019 Ashmont Farmers Market Sponsors (the Codman Square Health Center, Eastern Bank, Harbor Health Services, Inc., Fields Corner Business Lab, UMass Boston, and Vargas & Vargas Insurance Agency, and 1970 Dorchester Avenue LLC.)! Without them, and our amazing team of volunteers, the market would not be possible.