UCMS Business Breakfast & Annual Meeting
January 23, 2020 8:00 AM
UCMC’s annual breakfast is where a variety of stakeholders and board members celebrate small business success in the district. It’s a great way to network, learn more about UCMS, and find ways to get involved.
Find out how to get involved:
• Participate on UCMS Committees (Design, Promotion & Economic Restructuring).
• Support local businesses.
• Participate in cultural events.
• Meet Board Members.
Learn about UCMS’s successes, teamwork and collaboration:
• Improved Boston public safety
• Collaborations with workshops for local entrepreneurs and community survey development and feedback on vision for Upham’s Corner.
• Technical assistance for small businesses and more!
Guest Speakers Include:
Johnny Charles, Director of Economic Development, Dorchester Bay EDC
Ambar Johnson, Program Director, LivableStreets Alliance
Andrew Grace, Director of Economic & Strategic Planning, Mayor’s Office of Economic Development